– If you cannot make the event, you can still support the cause. Online bidding will be available leading up to in and throughout the night of the event. Stay tuned for more info.
– This year’s Destination Unknown is still a SECRET. But, everyone wants some clues to pack:
Think warm days and cool nights. Stylish and and casual for the day. Stylish and ready for a cooler night (sort of like our Colorado nights). Sun dresses and Tommy Bahama shirts are perfect. Flip flops, tennis shoes and sandals. Lots of fresh air and scenic views.
– Everyone must have a ticket for entry or their confirmation of ticket purchase (and ID) if you are picking up tickets at Will Call – no exceptions.
– Trunk Drivers would be pleased to drive you home safely.
– This year’s Suitcase Party remains at The Hanger located at 6350 Aviation Circle, Loveland, CO.
– Yes, the The Spazmatics are coming back for our 10th Anniversary. Right on!
– Hungry? Lots of great eats on tap.
– Thirsty? Beers galore from High Country Beverage, margs from Coyote Gold, wine from Bella Ambiance & Irony, spirits from Spring 44. Additional liquor and whisky tasting from Wilbur’s Total Beverage.
It is NOCO Unify’s premier fundraiser where two lucky raffle winners will be swept away by private jet that night for a 3-night trip. Combine that with live music, dancing, auctions, and great food/drink and it’s one heck of a party. Some would even say it’s “the” party of the year. This year marks our 10th Anniversary of the event!
The Suitcase Party has sold out the last few years so we don’t anticipate tickets at the door. So jet to it! Click here to buy your tickets.
We’ll have valet parking service for you.
This is our 10th Anniversary year! So come ready to have fun as we will have some special surprises for you. And, our all-time favorite band – The Spazmatics – will headline this year’s Suitcase Party. We are still at the Fort Collins-Loveland Airport (Northern Colorado Regional Airport).
Yes! We’d love you to help fund our mission of supporting disadvantaged children throughout Northern Colorado. Just call us at 970-556-1470 and/or review the Sponsor Book or Day Of Event Sponsorship.
Raffle tickets will be available at the event.
As in past year’s this is a Destination Unknown trip. Expect warm days in the 80s and cool nights in the 60s. Plentiful sun and fun. We’ve selected one of our most popular trips over the past 10 years for a repeat experience. No passport needed.
The Suitcase Party has an aviation theme. In past year’s we’ve suggested your favorite PanAm-style traveling attire or summer party wear. It is a Colorado summer affair with a smart and casual crowd.
We will announce our auction items soon… but we ALWAYS have great items for you to bid on.
Pack for warm days (mid 80s) and cool nights (low 60s). No need to get super fancy… Sundresses and Tommy Bahama-style shirts are just fine. If you want to be active and hike or bike, please plan accordingly. A swimsuit would probably be a good idea as well.
We will provide suitcase packing tips on the event page as the event gets closer. But passports will not be necessary, unless they make you feel like the ultimate jet-setter.
The Spazmatics! These guys know how to play and get you on your feet dancing! They were so loved we are bringing them back for a repeat performance.
The event is the largest fundraiser for Northern Colorado United For Youth (NOCO Unify). The group is an organization of gentlemen in their 20s and 30s that believe in positively impacting the lives of Northern Colorado youth. This year’s primary beneficiaries are: Food Bank for Larimer County, Childsafe, Partners Mentoring Youth and Hearts & Horses.
Click here to buy your tickets! You will need your ticket and ID to enter the event.